The AIM7 Five In-Ceiling Speaker from SpeakerCraft is designed to be flush mounted in a ceiling to provide high fidelity custom audio. It combines a pivoting, rotating 7" Kevlar cone woofer with a pivoting 1" dome tweeter, so the entire speaker can be aimed toward the listener. This efficient speaker (91 dB @ 1W/1m) offers a maximum power handling of 150 watts and has a wide frequency response of 35 Hz-20 kHz. Front-mounted bass and treble equalization switches allow you to tailor sound to any environment.
The patented WavePlane tweeter baffle is located behind the tweeter to increase dispersion and overall sound quality by allowing the tweeter to reflect off a solid surface instead of the vibrating woofer. This speaker is also timbre-matched all of SpeakerCraft's Five series speakers. For installations that require exceptional sound from a fully pivoting in-ceiling loudspeaker, the AIM7 Five is an excellent choice.
- Pivoting and rotating 7" Kevlar cone woofer
- Pivoting 1" magnesium/aluminum dome tweeter
- Front-mounted bass and treble equalization switches
- WavePlane tweeter baffle assures optimal high frequency dispersion
- Timbre-matched to all SpeakerCraft Fiveseries speakers