The SpeakerCraft AIM10 Five 3-Way Fully Pivoting In-Ceiling Speaker is designed to be flush-mounted in a ceiling to provide high fidelity custom audio for high performance music systems or home theater applications. The speaker features a 10" high-excursion Kevlar cone woofer, which delivers extended bass and optimal overall sound pressure level. It can be rotated and pivoted to almost any position using fingertip pressure. A uni-pivot module has a 2.5" midrange driver and a 1" dome tweeter.
A front-mounted EQ switch lets you adjust both bass and treble levels on the speaker -- allowing you to custom tailor your sound to the environment even in less than ideal speaker locations. The exclusive grille design produces a flat-sound absorbing baffle that greatly reduces midrange coloration, which can be a challenge with a pivoting speaker design. Plus, the frame and grille can also be painted to match any decor. For installations that require exceptional sound from a fully pivoting in-ceiling loudspeaker, the AIM10 Five is an excellent choice.
- 10" Kevlar cone woofer can be rotated and pivoted to almost any position desired
- Uni-pivot module houses a 2.5" aluminum/magnesium dome midrange and 1" aluminum/magnesium dome tweeter
- Accu-Grille design produces a flat-sound absorbing baffle that greatly reduces midrange coloration
- Front-mounted bass and treble equalization switches
- Frame and grille can be painted to blend with any decor