Westcott's Spiderlite TD5 2-Light Kit packs a lot of lighting options--two Spiderlite TD5 fixtures that accept tungsten or fluorescent bulbs (a fluorescent lamp 5-pack for each head is included), a 36 x 48" (91 x 122 cm) softbox that has a very shallow depth of only 14" (ideal for working on cramped sets or locations) and a 12 x 36" (30.48 x 91 cm) strip softbox that gives you a very controlled soft light (ideal for hair or accent light). Each Spiderlite fixture has 3 built-in switches that allow you to vary the light output without any color shift. The included fluorescent bulbs are daylight-balanced and give virtually heat-free light.
- Accepts 5x 150W halogen, or 5x 23W fluorescent bulbs.
- Three independent power switches on rear of unit allow dimming without color shift.
- Rear-mounted handle for ease of positioning.
- The 36 x 48" (91 x 122 cm) shallow softbox measures only 14" deep, making it ideal for overhead lighting in low-ceilinged rooms or shooting in tight quarters.
- The softboxes are made of heat-resistant material--ideal for strobe or fluorescent sources and compatible with hot lights up to 500 watts.
- The four 50W lamps and one 20W lamp (included) give you the tungsten equivalent of over 900 watts of power.
- Included lamps are rated to 93+ CRI