The Westcott Strobelite Holiday Gear Set can put you on the road to better holiday pictures with three lightweight (under 3.5 lbs) 150Ws monolights, a 45" diameter soft silver umbrella, and a barndoor/grid/filter set.
The monolights each include a modeling light, a reflector, and a mini-to-PC sync cord. The soft silver umbrella gives a light less contrasty than a silver umbrella, but more contrasty than a white umbrella. The barndoor set can be used to narrow and control the light beam, and the honeycomb grid can narrow the beam even more. Use the color gels and diffusion filter for creative options. Even after the holidays, your pictures will get a boost from this kit.
- Three 150Ws monolights that operate on 120VAC and has variable power from full power to 1/4 power.
- Optical Slave
- Built-in optical slave "sees" the light fired from other strobes, fires the unit instantly.
- Polycarbonate housing -- monolight weighs less than 3.5 lbs (1.6kg).
- Gathers and intensifies the light output
- 45" Diameter Soft Silver Umbrella
- This umbrella provides a harder light than a white umbrella, but a softer light than a standard silver umbrella. This size is perfect for a one-two person head, or head-to-waist shot, or a 4x6' product setup
- Barndoor, Grid and Gel Set
- Lots of light modification options are available with the 4-leaf barndoors, the 60° honeycomb grid, and blue, red, green and diffusion filters.