You may still be starry-eyed over your new Apple TV purchase - Youtube videos, podcast streams, photo displays and even Netflix favorites on your HDTV can be pretty exciting. But, it's important to keep the basics in mind. What if you have a technical issue after the included 90 days of telephone tech support and 1-year limited warranty?
With the sensible Apple-issued AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your service coverage to two years from your Apple TV purchase date, ensuring a headache-free entertainment experience now and in the future. For a modest price, you'll get support from the team who knows your device best.
Call Apple's technical support experts as often as you like to answer your questions, and choose from worldwide service options for reliable repair service. What's more, you can transfer the protection plan if you ever sell your Apple TV or give it away, so your digital media receiver will be covered for the full two years no matter where it goes.
Note: The AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased only while your Apple TV is still covered under the standard one-year limited warranty.
- Technical Support
- Because Apple designs Apple TV and iTunes to work together, it functions as a truly integrated system. Only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Apple Hardware Coverage
- The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair or replacement coverage (both parts and labor) from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. Apple hardware coverage includes your Apple TV, AirPort Express Base Station, AirPort Extreme Base Station, or Time Capsule2, and included Apple remote and power cord.
- Software Support
- Whether you're sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions about a wide range of Apple TV topics. Get instant fixes for topics like connecting to AirPort networks, renting shows from the iTunes store, accessing photos on your computer, and streaming content from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Genuine Apple Parts for Service
- The AppleCare Protection Plan uses genuine Apple parts for repair service, which may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. Repairs are performed by Apple-authorized technicians.
- Repairs Made Easy
- For a repair, simply mail in your Apple TV using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple. Or, just take your Apple TV to an Apple retail store or other Apple authorized service provider to take advantage of your protection plan.
- Transfer of Ownership Option
- If you choose to sell or give away your Apple TV, you can conveniently transfer ownership of the AppleCare Protection Plan as well.