The MuxLab Component Video/Analog Audio Wall Plate Balun (US) allows transmission of a component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal and an analog audio signal using Category 5E/6 twisted pair cables.
When used in pairs or with 500052/500053, the Component Audio Wall Plate Balun supports 480i/p, 720p, and 1080i/p for commercial and residential HDTV applications. It offers support for analog audio on a fourth twisted pair.
The DecoraTM compatible balun features a modular shielded RJ-45 connector for an easy attachment. Providing a hassle-free cabling solution, the balun connects to DVD players, satellite receivers, plasma displays, projectors, monitors, up-converters, amplifiers, switchers, home theaters, and other equipment supporting HDTV component video and/or analog audio. It is housed in an ABS fire retardant plastic.
- Allows transmission of a component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal and an analog audio signal using Category 5E/6 twisted pair cables
- Used in pairs or with 500052/500053
- Supports 480i/p - up to 1000' (305m)
- Supports 720p and 1080i/p - up to 500' (152m)
- Transmits analog audio at a maximum distance of up to 3250' (990m)
- Offers support for analog audio on a fourth twisted pair
- Includes 3 RCA-F connectors - Green (Y), Blue (Pb) , and Red (Pr) and a RCA-F connector for analog audio
- Uses a modular shielded RJ-45 connector
- Made of ABS fire retardant plastic
- Changes and additions to other outlet connections are made easier
- Meets FCC, CE, and RoHS regulatory standards