"But where will it fit?" is the age-long question when buying all-in-one printers which are traditionally big and bulky. Consider HP/Hewlett Packard's answer to this problem - the ENVY 100 e-All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer. The ENVY is a printer, copier and scanner, all rolled into one sleek and compact unit that is only 4.0 inches high and about 17 inches wide.
The ENVY has a built broad-range wireless 802.11n interface. You can share it with multiple users on your network at home or in the office. It features a 3.45"/89mm touchscreen Color Graphics Display/CGD located on the TouchSmart control panel. The touchscreen CGD enables easy selection, cropping, and color enhancement of photos. Sending faxes, scanning photos for reprints, making copies and printing from the Web are controlled via the TouchSmart panel - without a PC! A built-in memory card reader and USB interface allow you to print copy and scan to or from your digital cameras, memory cards or USB thumb drives.
The innovative ENVY is further set apart from other printers with its compatibility with HP's ePrint. Now you can e-mail an image from your laptop or Smartphone to the printer's assigned e-mail address from any location - and behold - it is printed without any user intervention. No special software or drivers are required. To use this feature, all you need is an Internet connection on a wireless network.
Paper handling is a breeze - the ENVY 100 has an 80-sheet paper tray to handle media up to 8.5 x 14.0"/legal size. The tray extends for loading and then retracts so your printer maintains its sleek style. It has also has an automatic duplexer for two-sided printing which helps cut down on paper usage. The ENVY 100 handles plain and photo inkjet papers, and boasts print speeds as fast as 26 seconds for a 4.0 x 6.0"/A6 photo.
- Innovative Printing for Any Room in Your House.
- Simply touch the high-resolution display to print, and see what you're producing in an entirely new way. Whisper quiet, this e-all-in-one can be used without interrupting conversations or TV programs. No visible paper tray - no problem - the tray extends and retracts so your printer maintains its sleek style.
- One-Touch Apps Print from the Web - PC Free
- The ENVY 100 allows you to access and print customizable apps for maps, movie tickets, coupons, recipes, greeting cards and more. All you need is a wireless access point and Internet connection to the printer. You can produce impressive photos and photo projects directly from the Web - simply connect to Snapfish.com and print.
- TouchSmart Control Panel
- Print forms and templates-like fax cover pages, checklists, notebook paper and more - right from the HP TouchSmart screen using Quick Forms. You can save time by accessing your photos on Snapfish.com directly from the HP TouchSmart screen - without turning on your PC. You can customize your HP TouchSmart screen with your favorite apps by touching the "Get More" option.
- Print from Mobile Devices with HP ePrint
- The HP ePrint application makes it possible for Smartphone and other mobile device users to easily print photos, documents, presentations, reports and more, virtually anytime, anywhere. All you have to do is send an e-mail with the files you need to the printer's unique e-mail address and automatically printed. This functionality requires an Internet connection to the printer and services may require registration. HP ePrint supports these common file types: Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, image files, HTML files, text and rich text files, and XPS documents.
- Wireless Networking
- Print and share from multiple PCs, and stay connected, using integrated wireless networking with 802.11n compatibility which is more sensitive and has a broader range than the earlier 802.11b version.
- Two Ink Cartridge System
- Print lab-quality photos that dry instantly and last for generations using original HP 60 inks. Choose optional high-capacity ink cartridges or HP Photo Value Packs - for a better value with frequent printing.
- Eco Highlights
- Reduce your environmental impact the ENVY 100 - the planet's first PVC/polyvinyl chloride-free printer.
- Save energy, using an e-all-in-one that is ENERGY STAR qualified. Reduce waste by choosing an e-all-in-one that is shipped in a reusable tote bag.
- Save paper by up to 50% using automatic two-sided printing.
- Original HP cartridges contain up to 70% recycled plastic.