Designed for small audience viewing, the Bretford 61 x 82" Series 65 Wall Projection Screen can be mounted directly to the wall, on a map rail, or hung from the ceiling with built-in mounting rings or optional mounting brackets. This manually-operated screen has a pull-down feature that stops the viewing surface at a 4:3 ratio for video-view format, then again for square format.
The Matte White viewing surface is excellent for all-purpose viewing. It has black edge stripes for enhanced picture contrast. Its case is solid steel with a white powder paint finish that will withstand years of use. A matching slat fits into the case opening to keep out dust and dirt.
Note! Because different hardware is required for different wall types, mounting hardware is not included
- Matte White surface for all-purpose viewing with black borders for added picture contrast - easily cleans with soap and water
- Black edge stripes help define the image
- Economical screen is perfect for any classroom or office and available in square, 4:3 and 16:9 viewing formats
- Mount flush to the wall, on a map rail, or from the ceiling with built-in mounting rings. Optional KW6 and KW18 wall mounting brackets hold the screen between 6" and 24" out
- Octagonal cases are solid steel with a white finish and will withstand years of use and matching slat which fits into case opening to keep out dust and dirt