The Draper Onyx 54 x 96" Fixed Frame Projection Screen with Black Veltex Frame is as easy as pie to set up. Within a few minutes, you can have a lovely, fully tensioned frame hanging on your wall. The 4" wide beveled, extruded aluminum frame interconnects on site with one simple hand tool (included). Each sidepiece slips and fits tightly into injection molded plastic corners, forming perfectly mitered edges.
The tensioned fabric is held very firm for a perfectly flat, squared image. Surface tension is adjustable up to 1.5", in increments of 3/8". All this takes place in a few minutes - and without a whole bunch of tools. The corners of the screen are mitered for a stylish and more professional appearance. It also provides for a stronger and easier to assemble frame.
Draper is your first choice when it comes to projection equipment. It's a name you can trust with a reputation unmatched in audio-visual equipment.
- Assembles in about 10 minutes
- Mitered corners for a better appearance and stronger frame
- The 4" wide beveled, extruded aluminum frame interconnects on site with one simple hand tool that Draper provides
- Each side piece slips and fits tightly into injection molded plastic corners, forming perfectly mitered edges
- A radical approach to fabric attachment will amaze even the toughest of critics
- There are no snaps - Uniform tension is applied to the entire surface area, so the surface is perfectly flat
- Unique fabric retention system enables you to adjust the surface tension up to 1.5", both vertically and horizontally in increments of approximately 3/8" in just seconds, without tools!
- Frame Finishes: Black aluminum is standard. Add optional velvety black textile, Veltex, to eliminate reflections
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 20 x 20'