The Clover Electronics CDR0880 Digital Video Recorder (8-channel) with 500 GB hard drive allows you to record real-time video at 240 fps display at a resolution up to 704 x 480; recording is programmable on each channel. It can perform triplex operation - recording, playback, and networking, and features H.264 video compression, which reduces the size of a digital video file considerably compared to Motion JPEG format and MPEG-4 Part 2 standard.
You can easily back up data and upgrade firmware through network or USB flash drive. Other features of the DVR include 3G mobile phone surveillance, downloading and installing iPhone application from the iPhone AppStore, RS-485 support, remote controlling & monitoring via TCP/IP, and DDNS support. It records events by alarm sensor or motion detection and also supports e-mail notification. The operating interface includes mouse, keypad, and IR remote controller.
The 8-channel Video Recorder supports 8 BNC video inputs, a VGA and composite output, 8 audio inputs, and 1 audio output.
- Includes 500 GB hard drive
- Allows to record real-time video at 240 fps display
- Resolution - 704 x 480
- Programmable recording on each channel
- H.264 video compression - reduces the size of a digital video file considerably compared to Motion JPEG format and MPEG-4 Part 2 standard
- Triplex operation - recording, playback, and networking
- Easy data back up and firmware upgrade through network or USB flash drive
- 3G mobile phone surveillance
- Allows downloading and installing iPhone application from the iPhone AppStore
- RS-485 support
- Remote control & monitoring via TCP/IP
- DDNS support - allows to change the active DNS configuration of its configured hostnames, addresses or other information in real time
- E-mail notification - can send an e-mail when an event is triggered
- Supports 8 BNC video inputs, and VGA and composite output
- Supports 8 audio inputs and 1 output