The DACport from CEntrance is a highly compact, reference quality headphone digital to analog converter that allows for pristine-quality playback anywhere. The unit features proprietary AdaptiWave 24-bit USB audio technology, JitterGuard clock management system, and an audiophile headphone amplifier.
The DACport provides plug 'n play operation in a cigar-sized, anodized aluminum tube and is very portable and convenient, without sacrificing audio quality. The headphone amplifier is designed for listening without fatigue, while offering clarity and detail. No external power adapter is required as the unit utilizes USB power and works anywhere a laptop can go.
- Audiophile-grade digital-to-analog converter outputs 24-bit/96 kHz music with bit-perfect accuracy
- Set up could not be easier - when plugging the DACport into a USB port on a computer, it takes over as the main sound card and is ready right away
- The company's AdaptiWave High Resolution USB audio technology offers true 24-bit/96kHz audio quality, eliminating any re-sampling artifacts introduced by the operating system
- Windows may downgrade 24-bit audio files to play on 16-bit soundcards, adding noise, but since the DACport is a 24-bit device, Windows sends it audio with no changes (bit-for-bit) at all supported sample rates
- The JitterGuard clock management system uses a military specified clock oscillator with 10 ppm precision
- The Class A headphone amplifier is direct-coupled (capacitor-free), maintaining audiophile quality all the way to the headphones
- The low-distortion amplifier runs on super-clean 18V rails - higher voltage means more headroom and more output power to drive any headphones
- RoHS, FCC and CE-compliant
- Designed and assembled in the USA