The DACmini CX from CEntrance is a highly compact, reference quality headphone digital to analog converter that allows for pristine-quality playback. The unit features proprietary AdaptiWave 24-bit USB audio technology, JitterGuard clock management system, and an audiophile headphone amplifier.
Styled to stack perfectly with an Apple Mac mini, the combination will function as a small-footprint audio hub and provides a perfect way to listen to HD music at home. The unit features a line-level input for a portable music player, an S/PDIF input for digital sources, and a headphone amplifier that can drive virtually any headphones with near nonexistent distortion.
- Audiophile-grade digital-to-analog converter outputs 24-bit/96kHz music with bit-perfect accuracy
- The company's AdaptiWave High Resolution USB audio technology offers true 24-bit/96kHz audio quality, eliminating any re-sampling artifacts introduced by the operating system
- The JitterGuard clock management system uses a military specified clock oscillator with 10 ppm precision and unmeasurable jitter
- Exceptional noise immunity via a galvanically-isolated design
- The low-distortion amplifier runs on super-clean 30V rails - higher voltage means more headroom and more output power to drive any headphones
- Machined aluminum chassis looks great on a desktop or equipment shelf
- RoHS, FCC and CE-compliant
- Designed and assembled in the USA