The OConnor Ultimate 2065 Fluid Head (150mm) is a fluid head with a 150mm ball base and tiedown that incorporates design aspects of its higher payload contemporaries, rendering it suitable for cinematography.
Lightweight at 22.6lb, the 150mm Fluid Head sustains a heavy payload up to 71lb with greater drag. Conveniently located controls (pan and tilt brakes) at camera operator's side (left side) of the platform offer ease of operation.
The platform also houses dual scales for counterbalance, and sports 4 handle rosettes that allow left or right hand operation as well as mounting from the front or rear. An intelligently placed, soft hand rest enhances the Ultimate 2065 Fluid Head's ergonomic design.
The 150mm Ball Base provides for high mobility and is secured in place by the 150mm tiedown. A single-touch euro-style platform release lever allows you to disengage the safety catch and open the lever effortlessly, providing high mobility to deal with location changes in the field.
You can achieve sinusoidal counterbalance and stepless pan and tilt drag using the Ultimate 2065 Fluid Head.
- Highly ergonomic design based on similar heavy payload units
- Lightweight at 22.9lb (10.4kg) and provides easy maneuverability
- Sustains heavy payloads up to 71lb (32.2kg), thereby allowing a wide payload of cameras to be mounted
- Convenient controls located on the operator side offer ease of use and familiarity
- Twin platform scales allow simple and rapid counterbalance adjustments
- Ergonomically designed comfortable hand rest on the left side
- Allows high mobility via the 150mm Ball Base and is secured in place by the 150mm Tiedown
- Single-touch platform release lever allows easy unlatching of safety catch and unlocking the lever
- Offers sinusoidal counterbalance as well as stepless pan and tilt drag
- Suited for current styles of cinematography involving lighter cameras, larger lenses, and innovative accessories