The OConnor Ultimate 2575D Fluid Head (150mm) is a fluid head with a 150mm Ball Base and Tiedown that supports high payload cameras rendering it suitable for cine style shooting.
Lightweight at 22.6 lb (10.4 kg), the 150 mm Fluid Head sustains a heavy payload up to 90 lb (40.8 kg) with greater drag. Conveniently located controls (pan and tilt brakes) at camera operator's side (left side) of the platform enable ease of operation and rapid familiarity.
The platform also houses dual scales for counterbalance, and sports 4 handle rosettes that allow left or right hand operation as well as mounting from the front or rear. An intelligently placed, soft hand rest enhances the Ultimate 2575D Fluid Head's ergonomic design. You can achieve rapid pan movements owing to the fluid drag system that allows the camera to move from one position to other very quickly and recover without any spring back.
The 150mm Ball Base provides for high mobility and is secured in place by the 150mm Tiedown. A single-touch, Euro-style platform release lever allows you to disengage the safety catch and open the lever effortlessly, providing high mobility to deal with location changes in the field.
You can achieve sinusoidal counterbalance and stepless pan and tilt drag using the Ultimate 2575D Fluid Head. A collapsible counterbalance crank handle in tandem with a numerical readout allows for easy counterbalancing of the payload. Setting up the camera system for low-light conditions is simple with the illuminated level bubble.
- Highly ergonomic design based on similar heavy payload units
- Lightweight at 22.9 lb (10.4 kg) and provides easy maneuverability
- Sustains heavy payloads up to 90 lb (40.8 kg), thereby allowing a wide payload of cameras to be mounted
- Convenient controls located on the operator side offer ease of use and familiarity
- Twin platform scales allow simple and rapid counterbalance adjustments
- Ergonomically designed comfortable hand rest on the left side
- Achieves rapid pan movements owing to the fluid drag system that allows the camera to move from one position to other very quickly and recover without any spring back
- Allows high mobility via the 150mm Ball Base and is secured in place by the 150mm Tiedown
- Single-touch platform release lever allows easy unlatching of safety catch and unlocking the lever
- Offers sinusoidal counterbalance as well as stepless pan and tilt drag
- Allows easy counterbalance of payload via a collapsible counterbalance crank handle in tandem with a numerical readout
- Offers easy setup of camera system in low-light conditions via an illuminated level bubble
- Suited for current styles of cinematography involving light cameras, large lenses, and innovative accessories