The Ikegami Bluetooth Option for HDS-V10 gives you the ability to control the playback functions of the GFCAM camera wirelessly from a Bluetooth portable PC or handheld computing device. Included with the Bluetooth option is Ikegami's GF Assist software which will let you export thumbnails clips directly from the camera to a computer via USB even while shooting is taking place. This way you can instantly log clips and insert metadata to your computer in preparation for editing without tying up the camera.
With the addition of a Bluetooth earphone, you'll also be able to monitor live audio from the camera wirelessly. Another important feature of this Bluetooth option is the ability to view viewfinder information wirelessly on your computer. Additionally, you'll be able to send text information back to viewfinder to aid the cameraman in setting up a shot. Battery voltage and remaining recording capacity can also be monitored remotely via Bluetooth.
- Wireless Remote Control
- Remotely control REC/STOP/PLAY/FF/REW from a portable PC, PDA, etc., using Bluetooth at a maximum distance of 328' (100m).
- Shot Mark Function
- Shot marks can be added on scenes while recording via Bluetooth or playing clips via USB connection.
- Camera Assist Function
- The viewfinder character display can be viewed via Bluetooth, and text information can be transmitted back to the camera operator's viewfinder during live recording to aid in acquiring the optimum subject material. Battery voltage and remaining recording capacity can be remotely monitored.
- Thumbnail Display
- All recorded clips and the current recording clip can be displayed as thumbnails via Bluetooth.
- Metadata Input & Editing
- Text information can be added and edited as Metadata via Bluetooth.
- Audio Monitoring
- By using a Bluetooth earphone, audio information can be monitored.
- Preview Function
- Clips can be played back using USB connection between a GFPAK and a GF Assist enabled PC.