With Logitech's S-220 speaker system, you'll have rich, full sound and easy control in a sleek, affordable setup. This 2.1 computer speaker system features two satellite speakers as well as a subwoofer with a ported enclosure and bass knob for adjusting the bass level. To get started, simply connect the included green 3.5 mm satellite speaker cable to your computer's main sound input jack and connect the pink 3.5 mm cable satellite speaker cable to the microphone jack on your computer. Also, if you wanted to run your CD or MP3 player through the speaker system, you would instead connect the green 3.5 mm cable from your speakers to the headphone jack of your device. You can also connect your gaming system but you'll need a "Y" adapter cable.
Along with the speakers, you'll have a wired desktop remote that features an on/off switch for the system, a volume control knob for the satellite speakers, a mic jack, and a headphone jack for privately listening to audio. If you're looking for a computer speaker system that plays rich full sound with added versatility, check out the S-220!
- The glossy black satellite speakers and control pod add a sleek touch to your desk
- Designed for use with your computer, MP3 or CD player, headphones, microphone, or gaming system (you'll need a "Y" adapter cable for this last one)
- Two satellite speakers and one subwoofer together pump out rich, full-range sound
- Subwoofer has a ported enclosure to ensure that bass noise isn't a problem
- Subwoofer's bass control knob allows you to adjust the level of bass
- Wired control pod features an on/off switch as well as a volume knob
- Wired control pod also features a headphone jack for privately listening to audio
- Wired control pod has a microphone jack for teleconferencing via the internet or in any other VoIP applications