This 25-pack of A3, 11.7 x 16.5" Museo Portfolio Rag Paper is an extra smooth matte fine art paper for photographic images. It offers a basis weight of 300 gsm along with a thickness of 15 mil for a heavyweight feel. Also, it has a rated brightness of 91%.
The archival quality of this paper produces a very long life span and is thanks to an acid free and internally buffered design. Also, since this paper uses no optical brightening agents it remains color accurate for a longer time. The paper also features a unique tactile quality giving it that extra level of sophistication. Optimized for pigmented inks, this paper will serve you well whether you are printing color or black and white.
- 100% cotton base paper from Crane & Co.
- Internally buffered / pH 7.9 - 8.5
- Extra smooth matte finish
- Optimized for pigmented inks
- Flake-free coating
- Robust, damage-free packaging for large sheets