The Shure PGX Digital Series wireless microphone systems combine the convenience of single touch remote channel setup with the reliability of 24-bit digital operation. Clean RF (Radio Frequency) performance, stable channel operation and low noise are all attributed to the PGX Digital's 24-bit / 48kHz digital operation. The user friendly yet rugged design of the Shure PGX systems measures up to provide years of reliable use in halls, houses-of-worship, clubs, theaters, restaurants, bars, etc. This system includes the receiver, bodypack transmitter and WL185 lavalier microphone.
The receiver operates over a stable 900 MHz bandwidth. The result minimizes noise and RF interference. The rear panel features XLR and 1/4" phone outputs. Its Scan & Sync feature automatically sets up the transmitter and receiver for stable operation. The bodypack transmitter is lightweight and durable, featuring a 4-pin mini microphone input. The microphone input is compatible with Shure's WL series lavaliers, headsets and instrument cables.
Pure Digital Sound
- 24-Bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency range captures every detail
- Wide selection of rugged Shure microphones
Rock-Solid Wireless Reliability
- True digital diversity for rock-solid wireless signal
- 900 MHz operation - free from TV signal interference
Simple Setup and Operation
- Scan & Sync instantly and accurately sets up the system
- One system operates everywhere