Decked out for high-end studio use, the JVC GY-HM790 ProHD Multicore Studio Kit 3 is a B&H Kit built around a modular, 1/3" shoulder-mount video camera that's equally at home in the studio or field. Capable of recording 1080i/p, 720p, and 480i video to native MP4 or Final Cut Pro files, the GY-HM790--with included Fujinon XT17sx45BRMK1 17x wide angle zoom lens--offers a full complement of broadcast features, such as HD-SDI output, 4:2:2 sampling, timecode, genlock, and variable frame rates.
The included studio components add another layer of professional functionality: the RM-LP57U panel mount remote control, which uses a 6-pin remote connection to provide direct access to the GY-HM790's most important functions, plus a rear servo zoom and a manual focus control unit, bringing advanced levels of precision to the Fujinon zoom lens.
This Kit Includes:
- JVC GY-HM790 ProHD ENG / Studio Camera (w/out Lens)
- Fujinon XT17sx45BRMK1 17x 4.5mm HD ENG Lens
- JVC HZZS13U Rear Servo Zoom Control
- JVC HZFM13U Rear Manual Focus Control
- JVC KA-790 Studio Sled
- JVC VF-HP790 8.4" LCD Studio Viewfinder
- JVC KA551U Tripod Adapter Plate
- JVC RM-LP25U Local Remote Panel with Joystick Dual Control
- JVC FS-790PNACG Hybrid Fiber Systems with Neutrik OpticalCON Connectors
- JVC FS-CABHYB100 Hybrid Fiber Cable (100')