The Bosch LTC 4628/60 Video/Data Transceiver (850nm) transmits an analog video signal from the camera location to the controller location via fiber optic cable, while simultaneously transmitting Bosch Bi-Phase control code from the controller location to the camera location. Use of fiber optic cable improves reliability, as the signals passing through it are difficult to tap, locate, or detect.
While the data channel is compatible with control systems that utilize simplex RS-232 or RS-422 signals, the video channel can work with monochrome or color cameras. LED indicators allow you to monitor the module's performance. The LTC 4628/60 receives power from a 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz power supply.
- Uses a single optical fiber cable
- Supports NTSC / PAL / SECAM standards
- Data channel supports RS-232 or RS-422
- Video channel supports monochrome/color
- LED indicators help monitor performance
- Receives power from a 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz power supply