The Bosch LTC 4629/60 Data / Video Transceiver (850nm) transmits data signals from the controller location to the camera location via fiber optic cable, while simultaneously transmitting Bosch Bi-Phase control code from the camera location to the controller location. Use of fiber optic cable improves reliability, as the signals passing through it are difficult to tap, locate, or detect.
While the data channel is compatible with control systems that utilize simplex RS-232 / RS-422 signals, the video channel can work with monochrome or color cameras. LED indicators allow you to monitor the module's performance. The LTC 4629/60 receives power from a 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz supply.
- Uses a single optical fiber cable
- Supports NTSC / PAL / SECAM
- Data Channel Supports RS-232 / RS-422
- Video channel supports monochrome/color
- LED indicators help monitor performance
- Receives power from a 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz supply