The Bosch LTC4637/60 Rack and Power Supply is designed specifically to accommodate as many as 14 LTC 4600 series fiber optic modules in a standard EIA rack. Hot-swapping allows you to replace or remove a module without shutting down the entire unit. This allows operation of the other modules to continue unhindered during maintenance or new installations.
An integrated power supply unit that accepts 120 VAC inputs and supplies 20 VAC output to each module drives the rack unit. With a standard IEC AC power connector, the power supply offers easy replacement power cords.
Equipped with an automatic electronic current limiting system, the rack unit ensures that failure of one module will not affect other installed modules. The surge protection feature also self-resets in the event of a temporary fault.
- Accepts 14 LTC 4600 fiber optic modules
- Hot-swapping enables the replacement or removal of a module without shutting down the entire unit
- Provides for unhindered operation during maintenance or new installation
- Includes 120 VAC integrated power supply with 20 VAC output (80W)
- Offers electronic surge protection with self-resetting feature that triggers at the occurrence of a temporary fault