The Bosch LTC 4642/60 Video Receiver (Rack, 850 nm) obtains CCTV analog video signals over a single channel via 1 fiber optic cable. Clear, sharp black and white or color pictures can be received over long distances as it has wide bandwidth capability. The fiber optic cable can be up to 2.5 miles (4 km) in length. Use of fiber optic cable improves reliability, as the signals passing through it are difficult to tap, locate, or detect.
The LTC 4642/60 supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM standards, and requires no user adjustments. It is capable of operating over a wide temperature range, and is compatible with the LTC 4641 series transmitter. The small and compact design enables it to be connected directly to a camera's BNC connector. The power source is a 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz power supply.
- Receives CCTV analog video signals over a single channel via 1 fiber optic cable
- Wide bandwidth allows transmission of black/white and color images to be transmitted over long distances
- Fiber optic cable - 2.5 miles (4 km)
- 850 nm FOM
- Supports NTSC/PAL/SECAM video standards
- LED status indicators help monitor system's performance
- Operates over a wide temperature range
- Small and compact design enables them to be connected directly to a camera's BNC connector
- Compatible with the LTC 4641 series transmitter
- Power supply - 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz