The Bosch LTC 4671/60 Transceiver (850nm, 120 VAC) sends and receives RS-485 signals used by system keyboards in the Allegiant Series of controllers/switchers, System4 Series of multiplexers, and the Divar Series of Digital Video Recorders (DVRs).
The LTC 4671 supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM standards and requires no user adjustments. The fiber optic cable can be up to 2.5 miles (4 km) in length. Use of fiber optic cable improves reliability, as the signals passing through it are difficult to tap, locate or detect. It is capable of operating over a wide temperature range and contains both a transmitter and a receiver that allow bidirectional communication (using two fibers) between the remote keyboard and the main control site. Power is obtained from the LTC 4637 Rack.
- Sends and receives RS-485 signals
- Supports NTSC / PAL / SECAM standards
- Operates over a wide temperature range
- Length of fiber optic cable - 2.5 miles (4 km)
- Bi-directional communication
- Power supply - LTC 4637 Rack