The Bosch LTC 4744/00 Transmitter (Rack, 1310 nm) transmits CCTV analog video signals over 4 channels via one multimode fiber optic cable, and uses 8-bit video encoding that exceeds EIA RS-250C requirements for Medium Haul video transmissions. The link operates in the 1310 nm range.
The fiber optic cable can be up to 1.9 miles (3 km) in length. Use of multimode fiber optic cable improves reliability, as the signals passing through it are difficult to tap, locate, or detect. The LTC 4744/00 supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM standards. LED status indicators help monitor the system's performance. It is capable of operating over a wide temperature range, and receives power from the LTC 4637 Rack. The transmitter is compatible with the LTC 4745 Receiver.
- Uses 4 channels for transmission of CCTV analog video signals
- Multimode fiber optic cable - 3 km
- 8-bit video encoding that exceeds EIA RS-250C requirements for Medium Haul video transmissions
- Link operates in the 1310 nm range
- Supports NTSC/PAL/SECAM video standards
- LED status indicators help monitor system's performance
- Operates over a wide temperature range
- Power source - LTC 4637 Rack
- Compatible with the LTC 4745 Receiver
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) - 60 dB at maximum optical loss budget