The LT-USB from Lynx Studio Technology is an LSlot interface for the Aurora 8 and Aurora 16 analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters. The user installable interface provides digital input and output to/from a desktop or portable computer using USB 2.0 ports. Both Mac and Windows computers are supported.
Ideal for quick connect and portable applications, the LT-USB allows up to 16 input and output channels at up to 96kHz, and 8 channels at 192kHz. When used with popular recording, audio production and mastering applications, the LT-USB allows the Aurora to be an integral part of a compact mobile studio.
- One USB device port, using USB 2.0 protocol
- Class compliant USB Audio 2.0 high speed card
- Supports 16 I/O channels at 96kHz, 8 I/O channels at192 kHz, all bidirectional
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6.4 and up
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 32- and 64-bit drivers
- Utilizes Lynx Studio Technology's proprietary SynchroLock technology to virtually eliminate USB bus jitter when slaving Aurora to USB
- Easily installed into Aurora converters
- Controlled from the Aurora Remote Control (ARC) application that ships with LT-USB
- RoHS compliant
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology