The Bosch DVR-451-04A050 Video Recorder is a stand-alone, 4-channel video recorder which can also control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras. Real-time viewing, recording, and playback in up to 4CIF resolution are offered by this video recorder in addition to 4 cameras simultaneous control, and 4 alarm inputs.
Ready to work out of the box, the DVR-451-04A050 recorder enables viewing and recording of camera footage without needing any software installation. Multiple video and audio signal recording along with live multi-screen viewing and simultaneous playback is provided via the 4-channel, real-time H.264 recording feature and dual streaming ability of the digital recorder. Reduction in bandwidth and storage needs by about 30% is provided via the usage of H.264 compression technology without compromising content quality. Video recording in CIF, 2CIF, or 4CIF resolution and an internal storage capacity of 500GB are also integrated into the video recorder.
Being a fully automated recorder, the DVR-451-04A050 can record video footage without operator intervention. On the other hand, the recorder allows up to four users to control it simultaneously. Equipped with a built-in web server, the digital recorder allows browser-based video management which includes remote viewing, playback, control and configuration. The video recoder has 4 audio inputs, and features a built-in DVD writer for local archiving.
You can use the DVR-451-04A050 with analog as well as VGA monitors with a maximum resolution of 1280 x 1024. Features like motion detection and video loss detection assure enhanced safety. In addition, the standalone system features extensive alarm handling functions and telemetry control and allows using up to 4 alarms. With the smart search feature, you can quickly find key events in recorded video.
- Stand-alone, 4-channel video recorder controls up to 4 PTZ cameras
- Allows real-time viewing, video/audio recording & simultaneous playback
- Records videos of CIF, 2CIF and 4CIF resolution
- Controls up to 4 cameras simultaneously
- Ready to work out of the box without needing any software installation
- Dual streaming allows recording multiple video and audio signals while providing simultaneous live multi-screen viewing and playback
- Reduces bandwidth and storage needs via H.264 compression technology
- Includes 500GB of internal storage
- Compatible with Bosch cameras as well as those from other manufacturers
- Fully automated system works without operator intervention
- Includes a built-in web server for browser-based video management
- 4 audio inputs
- Built-in DVD writer supports local archiving of video files
- Supports analog & VGA monitors (up to1280 x 1024 resolution)
- Provides motion detection capabilities
- Offers video loss detection to detect tampering