The XGA-resolution (1,024 x 768) Hitachi CP-X4021N XGA 3LCD Projector has 4,000 ANSI lumens of projection power at a 2,000:1 contrast ratio so it will give you a brilliant image, even when you can't achieve theater-level darkness.
Its 0.63" 3LCD imaging panels (the part that creates the image) deliver sharper and brighter pictures, reproducing an amazing 16.7 million smooth, seamless colors combined with an unparalleled grayscale range.
Images can be displayed in a wide variety of formats. Of course, the CP-X4021N can project in 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition. Its international credentials are equally impressive. It can project images in the NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, and SECAM video formats and it has a 100 - 240VAC 50 / 60Hz power supply.
No matter where you use it, if you need to make presentations, you'll appreciate how you can use the remote control's mouse function. Just plug one end of a USB cable (available separately) into your laptop and the other into the projector's USB Type B port and you're no longer tied to your computer when presenting. If you want to go computer-less, slip a thumbdrive into the CP-X4021N's USB port and screen video or still content. At only 10.1 lb the projector is eminently portable, making multiple venue presentations plausible.
The CP-X4021N makes your audience's life easier too. It can display all four closed captioning channels as well as all four text channels from programming sources that provide CC. CC is useful not only for the hearing impaired but also for those learning English as a second language and for everyone working in noisy environments like gyms or tradeshows.
The CP-X4021N is seen but not heard in quiet environments. Its fan noise is a mere 35dB in Standard mode and in Eco mode it runs at 30dB; literally quieter than a whispered conversation.
Finally, the CP-X4021N possesses superior connectivity and control features. HDMI, component and a microphone input are all on board. The RJ-45 connection allows network control and maintenance of multiple Hitachi projectors or any compatible projector. The Messenger function even allows text message display on networked computers, which is ideal for bulletins in large institutions.
- 4,000 ANSI Lumens
- In large spaces such as meeting rooms, lecture halls and auditoriums, as well as in bright rooms, you can be sure of projecting clear, easily visible images.
- Horizontal and Vertical Lens Shift
- Manually move the lens horizontally and vertically without causing any image distortion.
- 1.7x Zoom
- A 1.7x Zoom lens allows for greater installation flexibility.
- Perfect Fit
- Perfect Fit allows you to make image adjustments by moving the individual corners and sides of an image independent from one another.
- Instant Stack
- Instant Stack allows you to place one projector on top of the other to project the same image from both projectors to achieve twice the brightness.
- Dust Resistant Design
- The CP-X4021N has a dust resistant design employing one air intake with fans to regulate the appropriate airflow. The Hybrid Filter's electrostatic design protects the optical system from foreign matter and lasts up to 4,000 hours.
- Easy Maintenance
- The lamp door is on the top and the filter cover slides in and out from the front bottom, so maintenance and replacement of these parts are easy.
- Inorganic 3LCD Technology
- Inorganic 3LCD technology offers a high resistance to light, delivering sharper and brighter images with superior grayscale detail.
- Versatile Security Functions
- Anti-theft features include a security bar, PIN lock, MyScreen Lock and Transition Detector.
- Network Presentations
- Single PC mode lets you display still or moving images from a single projector over a network, while the Multi PC mode allows up to 4 computer sources.
- The CP-X4021N's Messenger Function is ideal for transmitting text data over a network to multiple locations at educational or business facilities. It's also ideal for community or local news transmissions.
- Centralized Reporting
- You can gather reports from all the projectors on your network via one administration PC.
- Template Function
- When projecting onto a whiteboard, blackboard, etc., this function projects lines, making writing on the board easier. You can choose four types of lines: black lines on a white background, black lines on a white grid, white lines on a black background or white lines on a black grid.
- More Convenient Features
- PC-less presentation via USB
- Mic Input
- 16W Speaker
- 30dB low noise operation
- Audio pass-through
- My Button, My Text
- 0.5W Power Saving mode
- Whiteboard / Blackboard mode
- Serial number on side for easy reference
- 4 Second quick start
- Direct Power On / Off
- Auto vertical Keystone Correction
- Network Bridge
- E-mail Alert
- My Image (image transfer)
- Closed Caption (CC1, CC2, CC3, CC4 T1, T2, T3, T4)
- Compatible with AMX Device Discovery