The Hitachi LL-805 Long-Throw Zoom Lens works with the Hitachi CP-X10000, CP-WX11000 and CP-SX12000 liquid-crystal panel projectors. It's compatible with both XGA and WXGA resolutions, which increases its versatility. The LL-805 is built for larger venues where the throw distance needs to be long and the image needs to be large. It features a motorized focus and zoom, with a zoom ratio of 1:1.8. It also has vertical and horizontal lens shift, for moving the image up or down and left or right; which increases flexibility when installing your projector.
The highlight of the LL-805 is its long-throw ratio of 1:2.8 - 5.2 and its impressive maximum diagonal projection size of 700". The long-throw ratio is ideal for projecting well-defined, vivid images from a distance and even smaller sized images projected from far away will be sharp and clear. However, its real strength is projecting large images and the 700" maximum for a diagonal display ensures that even in a large venue, everyone will be able to see your presentation.
- Long-Throw Ratio
- Ideal for projecting smaller, sharper images from a further distance away, the LL-805 is a perfect lens for bigger venues. You'll be able to hide away your projector in the back of a large, expansive room. With the LL-805, moving further away from the screen won't affect the picture quality
- Motorized Zoom
- The LL-805 is a motorized zoom lens with a 1:1.8 zoom ratio. Its focal length is 77 - 139 mm
- Vertical & Horizontal Lens Shift
- Vertical lens shift allows the projector to optically move the image up and down so the projector will always be properly placed, even in varying installation scenarios. Horizontal lens shift works the same way for side-to-side movement. Unlike digital keystone correction, lens shift doesn't degrade the image quality
- XGA & WXGA Aspect Ratio
- The LL-805 works with both 4:3 and 17:10 aspect ratios. It has the ability to adapt to a widescreen resolution, which is great for whiteboards and large venues that have widescreens
- Impressive Projection Size
- The LL-805 is capable of projecting a 700" diagonal image. This, combined with its long-throw capability, makes it an ideal lens for larger venues