The Draper 8 x 12' Ultimate Folding Screen with Extra Heavy Duty Legs is a portable screen unique in its design. It is manufactured with 100% CNC (Computer Numerical Controlled) components and assembly. All the included tubing is machined and cut to precision. Even the rivets and snap holes (where the screen attaches to the frame) are manufactured to rigid specifications during production.
The Ultimate Screen is a wonderful additional to any school or business that requires a reliable and easy-to-use screen but does not want a permanent installation. The heavy duty wheeled case is made from polyethylene and is a breeze to travel with - and also provides maximum protection for the components.
The system is easy to use with Draper's innovative Lock & Load latches that make set up and break down simple. These latches hold the fabric firmly in place and give the screen its rigidity. In addition, the latches are internal and designed to fill the entire tube giving them additional protection. In this way, you'll get a longer life span for the system - a real financial benefit.
With the Extra Heavy Duty 2.5" thick legs, you get anti-sway stabilizers for additional stability. This system provides the larger-sized screens additional security and firmness. Couple these advantages with clear anodized 1.25 x .07" wall aluminum tubing and you've got the precision and stability that allows Draper to offer the Ultimate Folding Screen in sizes through 12x12'.
- An Anti-Sway Stabilizer System on the leg bracing keeps the larger-sized screen sizes firm and secure
- Extra Heavy Duty Legs are recommended for added stability on frame heights greater than 10.5'
- The tubing, surfaces and borders, rivet and snap holes (where the screen attaches to the frame) are CNC (Computer Numerical Controlled) machined
- Clear anodized 1.25 x .070" wall aluminum tubing produces excellent stability
- Draper's Lock & Load latch (patent pending) is designed for ease of operation and maximum life. Lock & Load mortise latches bite down when the surface is attached, making the frame extremely rigid
- Latch parts are internal for better protection and they completely fill the tube for superior strength. The resilient latch retention spring is captured and constantly flexed so that it cannot be dislodged
- These advancements translate into a very user friendly and incredibly durable hinge locking mechanism available
- All surfaces - front and rear - have square corners. Square corners are benefical so the entire image shows during projection
- The Ultimate Folding Screen comes packed in Draper's heavy duty, molded polyethylene wheeled carrying case
- Dress Kits are sold separately
- Borders are electronically welded using a PVC material that provides straighter, cleaner edges