The stylishly designed Inspire T3130 2.1 Speaker System from Creative Labs is an excellent, affordable choice when you want to move beyond ordinary computer speakers. Consisting of two satellite speakers and one subwoofer, the system incorporates a few different design innovations to deliver quality audio. Specifically, each satellite speaker uses an "Image Focusing Plate", which means that flares extend outward around both drivers. In effect, these flares cup sound as it radiates from the drivers so as to direct it more efficiently to a given area without a loss of audio quality or tonal balance. In addition to the satellites, the subwoofer is outfitted with a flared port tube for clean, explosive bass without muddiness or noise.
For extra control, the subwoofer has a built-in bass knob and the system, itself, comes with a wired remote control to turn the power on or off and to adjust the volume. Ideal for use with (and around) your computer, the satellite speakers are also magnetically-shielded so that you may place them close to your monitor or laptop without causing image-distortion or interference. Simply connect a 3.5 mm cable from the headphone jack of your PC or MP3 player to the main input of the speakers, and you're ready to go! All told, if you are looking to move beyond your ordinary computer speakers, this system is a great upgrade at a bargain of a price.
- Economical Modern Upgrade
- Two, sleek satellite speakers and one powerful subwoofer deliver quality audio in an affordable compact setup perfect for upgrading beyond your standard computer speakers
- Powerful, Large Flared Subwoofer w/ Bass Knob
- Subwoofer utilizes a flared-port design to deliver explosive non-muddy bass with the added control of an attached bass knob
- Creative Image Focusing Plate Designed Drivers
- Flares built-in to the satellite speakers cup sound as it radiates from the drivers so as to direct it more efficiently to a given listening area without a loss of audio quality or tonal balance
- Magnetically-Shielded Speakers
- Speakers are magnetically-shielded so that you may place them close to your monitor or laptop without causing image-distortion or interference
- Wired Remote Control
- Turn the power on or off and adjust the volume with this wired remote control