The Verbatim Store 'n' Go PRO USB Flash Drive incorporates special security features to safeguard your data from unauthorized access even if the drive is lost or stolen. Along with a 256-bit AES encryption process, this drive employs a password control system that is resilient to hackers and password guessing attempts. The Store 'n' Go PRO also features an anti-tampering design to prevent the drive from being physically tampered with.
In addition to this Privacy Zone, the drive offers a Public Zone where you can store non-sensitive data for quick sharing with others without having to enter a password. By having both zones on the same drive you can use a single Store 'n' Go PRO to store all types of data.
When it comes to speed the Store 'n' Go PRO also excels and offers a 200x (30MB/sec) read speed and an 80x (12MB/sec) write speed. Fast transfer speeds means less time spent waiting for files to be moved to and from the drive as well as smooth playback of large video and audio files.
The USB connector easily retracts into the drive to keep it from being damaged when kept with other items in a pocket or handbag. An LED indicator lets you see at a glance whether the drive is active. With these attributes, the Store 'n' Go PRO provides you with a single ultra-compact and reliable device for all your storage needs.
- 256 bit AES hardware data encryption secures confidential data
- V-Safe Security feature allows you to encrypt privacy zone data, while allowing a public zone for easy sharing of non-sensitive files.
- Transfers even large files/folders fast; up to 80X Write (12MB/s) and 200X Read (30MB/s) speed
- Retractable USB Connector - No cap to lose
- Enhanced for Windows ReadyBoost - lets you select the size of ReadyBoost cache for improved system performance