The EverFocus Polestar II Color True Day/Night Wide Dynamic Range IP66 Bullet Camera employs Digital Wide Dynamic Range technology to help maintain proper exposure in extreme lighting environments. In low light situations the camera will use its day/night function, powered by an IR cut filter, to switch from color video to an IR sensitive B/W mode. In night mode the camera's minimum illumination requirements are only 0.0002 lux (SENS-UP 256x).
3D-Noise Reduction further helps the camera maintain optimum image clarity in low light while reducing file sizes on a recording device. Together with the camera's ultra high resolution of 560 TVL, generated by a Sony Super HAD II CCD, and various other picture controls this will ensure a high degree of image visibility both day and night and in a range of lighting and scene scenarios. All camera functions are easily accessed via the camera's user friendly OSD which can be accessed via on-board controls or from a distance via the camera's RS-485 interface.
This camera features mirror and rotate functions, which you can activate when needed to gain a better viewing perspective. You can also activate the camera's 32x digital zoom for bringing areas of interest into close-up view for detailed analysis. Security is further enhanced by the camera's motion detection function with 4 selectable zones. You can also block certain areas of the image from appearing on the screen (privacy masking) for privacy or legal reasons.
Thanks to its durable, IP66 rated enclosure with integrated heater you can install this camera in an indoor or outdoor location without the need for an auxiliary housing. You'll also appreciate the camera's integrated 2.8-10mm varifocal lens so you can accurately dial in the proper focal length according to a particular viewing requirement. The integrated bracket provides sturdy camera mounting while allowing easy and accurate camera positioning for the perfect viewing angle. This camera readily mounts to a wall/ceiling surface or to a 4" electrical box. The base can be removed for attaching the camera to a 1" conduit.
- Super HAD II sensor at 0.05 Lux has 5x better native light sensitivity before DSP low light boost
- Color without compromise: your choice of full motion color or true day/night images in low light without ghosting
- True Day/Night with ICR module
- Starlight super high sensitivity of 0.0002 Lux/F=1.2 is achieved through a sensitivity increase setting of up to 256x
- Motorized varifocal auto iris lens 2.8-10mm
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range expansion to deliver properly exposed images despite bright light sources, deep shadows and/or unbalanced lighting in the same scene
- Provides 3D-Noise Reduction to improve picture clarity while enabling DVRs to improve disk storage utilization
- Flexible mounting and positioning - speedy-mount plate fits 4" electrical box, or remove base to mate with 1" conduit
- EZ Lock ring at the base is designed with easy to grip tabs to reliably hold the camera in place, plus a set screw for added security
- Easy to use OSD setup menu with local or RS-485 remote control (DVR or keyboard)
- Motion detection for 4 configurable zones and local alarm output
- Privacy mask function for 8 configurable zones
- Provides digital zoom up to 32x
- Easy bottom access to video test point and lens/ODS menu controls
- IP66 weather resistant
- Vandal resistant
- Dual voltage (12VDC/24VAC) with line lock to AC supply