The Primacoustic CrashGuard Drum Microphone Shield isolates drum microphones from signal leakage caused by adjacent cymbals, drums, percussion etc. As a result the microphone captures more signal and less noise, allowing for flexible processing during the recording and mixing process. The CrashGuard fits over virtually any small-diaphragm microphone, and features a coated underbelly to avoid reflections and phase issues. Its durable ABS molded plastic construction is durable and withstands aggressive playing.
Note! WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.
- Reduces sound of cymbals from spilling into drum mics
- Lightweight design fits most popular microphones
- Allows drum mic to be articulated for precise aiming
- Improves isolation for added control over each drum
- High density acoustic foam inner liner