The TriPads from Primacoustic are a set of 3 compact pads that attach to the feet of a tripod mic stand. The pads are made from open-cell acoustic foam with excellent firmness to provide a stable base. The TriPads decouple the stand from the floor or stage to prevent vibrations from traveling up the mic stand and impacting your audio. The result is cleaner sound with fewer disruptions and less noise. The pads come in a reusable plastic tube for easy storage when traveling.
Note! WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.
- Set of 3 compact pads in a reusable plastic tube
- Easy to set-up and use
- Firm, open-cell acoustic foam provides a spring-like base for your mic stand to decouple it from the floor or stage
- Prevents floor-borne vibrations from reaching your microphone to keep your audio signal clean, clear, and free of disruptive resonance and noise
- Simple disc shape is cut to a precise angle to match the industry-standard K&M 201 tripod stand
- Access slots provide quick mounting