The cute revolution is here and Speakal wants to introduce you to their iPanda iPod Docking Station. Don't let this little guy's adorable looks fool you though, the iPanda is a 2.1 channel speaker system - capable of putting out 23W of total output power. That's a lot of sound! This panda is definitely no timid creature. And thanks to his rotund physique the iPanda delivers 360° of audio to encompass the entire room.
How does the iPanda work you ask? Simply connect your iPod using the correct dock insert and connect the panda to an AC power source. Use the onboard "humanized touch" controls - such as the iPanda's ears for volume - or the included remote control to make changes. In addition to playing your iPod the iPanda will also play other portable audio sources through the auxiliary line-in. Additional features include adjustable bass and treble and an easy-airflow design.
- Super-cute iPod docking station speaker
- Will play and charge all iPods with dock connectors
- 2.1 stereo speaker system for 23W of total output power
- 5 speakers positioned for maximum sound separation and distribution - 15W subwoofer
- Humanized touch control panel
- Remote to browse through the iPod menu and control iBoo functions
- Airflow optimize design for consistent sound performance
- Bass reflex technology
- Adjustable bass and treble
- Includes multiple cradles to fit your iPod
- Shape designed to deliver 360° of sound
- 3.5mm standard jack to connect with other portable audio sources
- ROHS compliant, eco-friendly material and components