A member in good standing of Benro's new generation of B Series professional ballheads, the B3 Double Action Ballhead uses magnesium alloy components for better performance and lighter weight. The B3 has a dual action design featuring separate drag adjustment and lock knobs, long, precise friction adjustment, a graduated panning scale, and an Arca-type QR adapter with a PU-70 QR plate. It can handle weights up to 66 lbs (30 kg), and only tips the scales at 1.5 lb (0.7 kg) itself.
- Professional ballhead designed for use in harsh environments
- Long, precise friction adjustment, combined with a strong locking mechanism
- Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the 360° graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment
- Arca-type quick release adapter
- Includes anodized aluminum PU-70 quick release plate (50 x 38mm) with rubber upper surfaces, safety stop screws to prevent accidentally falling out of loosened clamp, and a standard 1/4"-20 camera/lens screw with a 5/32" head for superior torque