The Bosch NDC-455V03-21PS FlexiDome Color IP Camera, with a 1/3” color CCD sensor and a 2.8-10mm varifocal lens (f/1.2), delivers high-quality imagery at up to 4CIF resolution and up to 540TVL. Progressive scan ensures minimized motion blur, thereby enhancing the picture quality. The tri-stream video feature allows the FlexiDome camera to simultaneously output 2 streams of H.264 video along with 1 M-JPEG stream onto a network.
In low-light conditions, the NightSense feature can automatically increase the sensitivity of the FlexiDome Color IP Camera by 3 times to view in up to 0.012 lux in monochrome. In case of glare, fog, mist, or other situations when the scene contrast is less than full range, the Autoblack feature increases the contrast by setting the darkest part of the signal to black and the lightest part to white.
Conforming to the ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) specification, the FlexiDome IP Camera allows for smooth interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer. With built-in video motion detection, the camera triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display. The Motion+ video motion analysis system based on pixel change includes object size filtering capabilities and detects any tampering.
Captured video content can be accessed in a variety of ways such as using a web browser on a PC, with VIDOS or BVMS (Bosch Video Management Systems), or with Bosch's DiBos Digital Video Recorder. In addition, the camera has full support for iSCSI recording and internet streaming.
The FlexiDome camera can be remotely upgraded with new firmware. You can configure the NDC-455V03-21PS camera either over IP or by using on-body control buttons. For security reasons, the unit has 3 levels of password protection for access to the camera, network, and data channels.
IP66 (NEMA-4x) standard water-resistance makes the NDC-455V03-21PS FlexiDome Color IP Camera ideal for outdoor use, and the unit’s cast aluminum casing, polycarbonate dome, and hardened inner liner withstand a force equivalent up to 120 lb (55 kg). It allows 3 power options - PoE (Power-over-Ethernet), 24 VAC, and 12 VDC. PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets. You can use a UPS for continuous operation even during a power failure. The camera comes with a Surface mount.
- 1/3" Color CCD with progressive scan takes care of motion blur
- 2.8-10 mm (f/1.2) varifocal lens
- 4CIF Resolution and 540TVL analog composite signal
- Tri-stream Video (2 H.264 video streams along with 1 M-JPEG stream simultaneously)
- Automatic NightSense mode for up to 0.012 lux
- Autoblack feature for low-contrast scenes during foggy and smoky weathers
- Conforms to ONVIF specification for interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer
- Built-in video motion detection
- Motion+ video motion analysis system for tampering
- Video content can be accessed in multiple ways - via web browser on a PC, with VIDOS or Bosch Video Management Systems (BVMS), or with Bosch's DiBos Digital Video Recorder
- Full support for iSCSI recording
- Remotely upgradeable with firmware
- On-body control buttons for camera configuration
- Secured access to camera, network, and data channels with 3 level password protection
- IP66 (NEMA-4x) standard water-resistance
- Vandal-resistant cast aluminum casing with polycarbonate dome withstands a force equivalent up to 120 lb (55 kg)
- PoE (Power-over-Ethernet)
- UPS can be used for continuous operation even during a power failure
- Surface mount design