When you're shooting with a telephoto or in low light and moving too fast to set up a tripod (or you just want to travel light), the Benro A38F Classic Aluminum Monopod may be your new best friend.
This machined aluminum support reaches a height of 4.95' (1.5 m), closes down to 1.64' (50 cm), and supports 39.68 lbs (18 kg). It only weighs 1.3 lbs (0.59 kg), so you'll barely know you're carrying it. Opening and closing the 4 sections is quick and easy with the flip lever lock design, and high elasticity rubber feet prevent slipping (meaning less fatigue for you in the long run).
An attached wrist strap and a closed foam grip give you a secure hold on the monopod (and your camera!), and the grip insulates your hands from the aluminum on cold days. The head plate has a reversible 1/4-3/8" screw.
- Lightweight 1.3 lb machined aluminum construction
- Load capacity of 39.68 lbs (18 kg)
- Maximum height of 4.95' (1.5 m)
- 4 sections close to 1.64' (50 cm)
- Head plate has a reversible 1/4-3/8 screw
- Cold-resistant closed foam grip for a comfortable, firm grip
- Flip lever locking design for fast, easy and smooth leg extension
- Rubber foot with high elasticity rubber that avoids fatigue and slippage