The Benro Versatile A2970F 3-Section Aluminum Tripod features a center column that can be raised out of its chassis so you can pivot and swivel it into almost any position. You can swivel the column 360° and tilt it up to 180° – perfect for capturing low-to-the-ground shots and for performing macro photography at any angle.
The A2970F reaches a maximum height of 68.8" (174.8 cm) and supports loads up to 22 lbs (10 kg), making it perfect for DSLR and medium format cameras. The lightweight aluminum Versatile tripod weighs in at only 4.5 lbs (2 kg). Its anti-rotation legs feature user-adjustable flip locks to ensure their reliable operation over the long term.
Locking screws in the top plate provide an extra level of security and stability when attaching a head (not included). A hook at the bottom of the center-column allows you to hang a counterweight from the tripod's center of gravity for increased stability, especially in windy conditions or with uneven loads. In configurations with the center column pivoted low, the loop on the magnesium chassis can be used to suspend a weight.
- Column-Locking Setknobs
- The angle and position of the adjustable center-column can be locked into place with a single twist of the center-column setknob.
- Adjustable Leg Angles
- For an extra measure of flexibility, Benro tripod legs can be independently locked into place at three different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular surface areas, or at ground level.
- Quick Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation Leg System
- Tripod height can easily be set by a flip of the quick lock leg levers, which combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set-up.
- Rubber and Stainless Steel Spiked Feet
- The tripod comes with both rubber feet and stainless steel spiked feet that screw in and out of the leg
- Closed-Cell Foam Grip
- A thick layer of closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides a comfortable yet firm grip when carrying your Benro tripod, and it mitigates the effects of extreme heat and cold
- Head Mounting Setscrews
- Setscrews provide an extra level of security when attaching the head to the tripod's top-plate.
- Center-Column Hook
- A hook, located on the bottom of the center-column, allows you to hang additional weight from the tripod's center of gravity for increased stability.
- Carry Case & Shoulder Strap
- Benro straps and carrying cases are made of quality, high-durability materials to provide maximum protection for your tripod and head.