The 1.5' OctoDome is an ideal size for a fill, edge or hairlight. this Photoflex Fabric Grid for Extra Small OctoDome is a valuable light shaping tool which tunnels the wide, soft output which this uniquely-shaped softbox is famous for, to a manageable 40° beam.
Basically what this grid does is allow you to put the light where you want it and keep it off of areas that you don't. Using grids is a very efficient method of cutting spill light; they minimize the shooter's need to rely on heavier and bulkier grip gear like flags, c-stands, etc on the road.
The durable nylon-webbed grid attaches via touch fasteners to the lip of the OctoDome and can be used with or without the box's front face, depending on the quality of light desired. The grid folds flat to a fraction of its open size and stows in the included storage bag.
- Grid utilizes superior craftsmanship and cutting-edge technology
- Extensive quality control process in manufacture
- Nylon-webbed fabric is lightweight, portable, and durable
- Touch fastener edges attach easily to the OctoDome
- Comes with its own carrying bag for easy transport and storage