The Bosch AEGIS SuperLED Illuminator (30º, 850 nm) is an intelligent IR lighting solution used in night surveillance operations. With the constant light technology, the illuminator automatically controls and adjusts the light output as per the temperature changes and also compensates for LED degradation that affects light output, image quality, and illumination range.
3D diffuser technology (Black Diamond) in the AEGIS Illuminator helps the Intelligent-IR SLED Illuminator deliver even illumination for superior night-time images. Light is bent and shaped to improve the surveillance range through wider beam patterns 30º and to eliminate hotspots in the foreground/underexposed backgrounds. Even illumination also reduces bit rate and lowers the storage requirements, useful for encoding and digital recording systems.
Reducing the noise signal and increasing the video signal, the Intelligent-IR SLED Illuminator enables the camera to capture clear images in low light conditions. It also includes an illuminator link port that enables 1 illuminator to switch all other illuminators in a master/slave configuration.
With high efficiency surface mounted LED array, the Intelligent-IR SLED Illuminator offers a wavelength of 850 nm and proves effective up to 525' (160m). Powered by any 12 to 24 VDC or 24 VAC power supply, the SuperLED Illuminator is flexible enough to be used anywhere and is also energy efficient.
- Constant light technology - automatically controls and adjusts the light output to maintain a constant level of light performance while operating in varying temperatures
- 3D diffuser technology (Black Diamond) - delivers evenly illuminated night-time surveillance images; bends and shapes light to enhance the surveillance range, wider beam patterns 30º, and eliminates hotspots in the foreground/underexposed backgrounds
- Reduces noise signal and increases the video signal
- Useful for encoding and digital recording system
- Illuminator link port that enables 1 illuminator to switch all other illuminators in a master/slave configuration
- High efficiency surface mounted LED array
- Wavelength - 850 nm
- Color - black anodized heat sink with black front fascia
- Achievable distance - 525' (160m)
- Powered by any 12 to 24 VDC or 24 VAC power supply