The GAM LQ-1312 GO-LITE Controller is capable of decoding multiplexed control signal to DC voltage to power GO-LITES from DMX-512 controller control. The unit handles 48 channels with the starting channel set to any from 1 to 512.
- Input and Output
- The LQ-1312 can operate at either 120V or 240V. The circuit card is factory set for 120V AC 50 / 60Hz power input.
- The DMX input is made at the male XLR connector. The signal loops through on the female connector. The LQ-1312 is factory set for 12V output and to start on channel #1. There are (12) RJ-25 output connectors for 12 strings of 4 channels each to run the GO-LITEs.
- Starting Channel Select Switch
- The starting channel is selected through a pushbutton switch on the front panel. Valid starting channels range from 001 to 512.
- Testing a Circuit
- Setting the channel thumbwheel to 601 turns output 1 on full and remaining outputs off. 602 turns on output 2 while all others are off. This continues through 648.