The HPRC (High-Performance Resin Cases) HPRC 2700WIC Waterproof Wheeled Hard Case (Black) is a lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case. The case can be used to carry audio, photo or video equipment and accessories. It meets ATA 300 specifications for shipping cases. The hard-resin shells are virtually unbreakable and the interior rubber O-ring keeps the case air and watertight. The case has an air pressure release valve. It is transported by a super-soft rigid grip handle, a high-strength aluminum telescopic handle or smooth-gliding wheels.
This case has an interior case with dividers inside. The case is made from 1000 denier Cordura nylon with a padded foam interior. The zippered case has a comfortable carrying handle.
The case is made in Italy and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- Lightweight, unbreakable TTX01 resin exterior
- Crushproof, extreme weather/climate proof, acid corrosion proof and non-conducting
- Interior case included
- Neoprene PA66 O-ring keep the cases air and watertight
- Tight closures
- Reinforced corners
- Stainless steel hardware
- Reinforced, double hinged locking system for increased safety and security
- Molded-in hasp allows for optional padlock
- Product Highlights
- Interior case is a strong and padded internal 1000 denier Cordura bag with dividers inside. It has a comfortable handle and convenient rings for optional straps
- Temperature rating = +32 to +176°F (-40 to +80°C)
- Backed by a lifetime replacement warranty
- Carrying Options
- SEBS rubber, super-soft rigid grip handle
- High-strength aluminum telescopic handle that pulls out when wheeling
- Smooth-gliding wheels
- HPRC2700WIC Certifications
- Meets or exceeds ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated for shipping cases
- IP67 military specification is an international standard IEC 60529 that classifies the level of protection that is provided against the intrusion of solid objects or dust, accidental contact, and water. The first digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against access to hazardous parts and the ingress of solid foreign objects. The rating of 6 indicates the highest level of protection - no ingress of dust, complete protection against contact. The second digit indicates the protection of equipment against harmful ingress of water. The rating of 7 (out of 8) ensures that entry of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the case is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to at least 1.0 m of submersion).
- STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41 are NATO equivalents for military specifications for standardized endurance and quality tests designed to simulate extreme situations
- Flammability rating of HB standard, V-0 available by Special Order: from UL 94 Flame Rating System