The GAM GO-LITE is a lightweight box with white, red, blue and green LED lights which is ideal for cueing action backstage, in the Green Room or the orchestra pit. This GAM LQ1422 GO-LITE Remote Relay gives you a wired extension from the standard GO-LITE manual controller, allowing you to position the GO-LITE cue light in a series or in out of the way places at a distance from the controller. This LQ1422 version is a 20A, 120V AC unit with a stage pin grounded power connector.
- Remote controller relay for loads up to 4,000 watts, 120 / 230 VAC. DC models also available
- Rugged enclosure can be pipe hung using C-clamp or wall mounted
- Load power input and output through 12" pigtails with choice of male and female connectors
- Low voltage control from the GAM GO-LITE Controller
- Control one or multiple relays individually or in groups
- Use independently or in conjunction with GO-LITE Cubes