The Bosch UFLED10-9BD AEGIS Illuminator (940 nm, 10°) is an intelligent IR lighting solution used in night surveillance operations and is ideal for analog/megapixel cameras, IP platforms, and video analytics. The constant light technology automatically controls and adjusts the light output as per the temperature changes and also compensates for LED degradation that affects light output, image quality and illumination range. Besides, the technology ensures constant level of light throughout the life of the illuminator.
The 3D diffuser technology (Black Diamond) in the AEGIS Illuminator helps it deliver even illumination for superior night-time images. Light is bent and shaped to improve the surveillance range through wider beam patterns 10° and to eliminate hotspots in the foreground/underexposed backgrounds. Even illumination also reduces bit rate and lowers the storage requirements, useful for encoding and digital recording systems.
Powered by any 12 to 24 VDC or 24 VAC power supply, the AEGIS Illuminator is flexible enough to be used anywhere and is also energy efficient. Aluminum construction with acrylic black front fascia allowing to be used in harsh conditions; an illuminator link port enables 1 illuminator to switch all other illuminators in a master/slave configuration.
With 18 high efficiency surface-mounted LEDs, the AEGIS Illuminator offers a wavelength of 940 nm and proves effective up to 440' (135m). IP67 rating ensures an impressive operating temperature range of -50 °C to +50 °C (-58 °F to +122 °F).
- Constant light technology - automatically controls and adjusts the light output to maintain a constant level of light performance while operating in varying temperatures
- 3D diffuser technology (Black Diamond) - delivers evenly illuminated night-time surveillance images; bends and shapes light to enhance the surveillance range, produces wider beam pattern 10°, and eliminates hotspots in the foreground/underexposed backgrounds
- Reduces noise signal and increases the video signal
- Useful for encoding and digital recording systems
- Illuminator link port that enables 1 illuminator to switch all other illuminators in a master/slave configuration
- Made of aluminum with acrylic black front fascia and black anodized heat sink
- 18 High efficiency surface mounted LED array
- Wavelength - 940 nm
- Achievable distance - 440' (135m)
- Powered by any 12 to 24 VDC or 24 VAC power supply
- Designed for energy efficient operation
- Horizontal field-of-view - 80' (25m)
- IP67 rating ensures an impressive operating temperature range of -50 °C to +50 °C (-58 °F to +122 °F)
- Dual-mode camera port allows color/mono control from or to the camera