The Williams Sound IC-2 Interpreter Control Console is ideal for use with Williams Sound FM, IR and Digi-Wave transmitters. Well suited for both fixed installation and portable applications, the IC-2 gives interpreters a full control set and flexible routing possibilities.
The IC-2 is capable of simultaneous interpretation of one or more languages, and it allows one or two interpreters to monitor floor or relay sources. Interpreters can easily activate microphone inputs, and route the interpretation signal to one of two language groups. The IC-2 is designed to meet international standards for portable interpretation consoles.
- New CAT 5 audio offers simplified cabling and easy cascading to support additional interpreters.
- Built-in distribution amplifier and mini mixer reduce the need for external equipment and greatly simplify setup.
- Floor language feed-through
- Interlocking microphone and relay output functions
- Soft-touch buttons provide for smoother, quieter operation
- Enhanced flexibility, providing each interpreter with multiple microphone and headset options
- Individual volume and tone controls ensure optimal listening levels
- Easy and lightweight to ship
- Five-year warranty