The Bolide Technology Group Outdoor Varifocal Armor IR Dome Camera generates an ultra high resolution of 600 TV lines, resulting in super sharp images of the surveillance area. Video is captured using a Sony 1/3" Super HAD II CCD, an image sensor recognized for its ability to maintain superior image quality in a range of lighting and scene environments.
In poor lighting situations this camera will switch from color to a B/W mode with a minimum illumination requirement of only 0.005 lux. In B/W mode the camera's resolution is also increased from 600 TVL to 700 TVL, thus enhancing image visibility during nighttime hours.
Day to night switching can be operated manually via an on-board camera switch, by setting the camera for auto switching, or by activating this function via the camera's RS-485 port conforming to the Pelco-D protocol. In very low light the camera will activate its array of built-in IR LEDs, allowing it to see in complete darkness.
This camera also offers selectable WDR and BLC settings to help maintain proper exposure in unbalanced lighting situations. Other important controls include privacy masking (4 zones), selectable white balance, mirror function, and motion detection.
This camera is suitable for indoor or outdoor installation with its sealed dome enclosure offering proper weather protection. Built into the camera is a 2.8-12mm varifocal lens, allowing easy angle of view adjustments according to a particular viewing requirement. This lens has a built-in auto iris function and will self adjust the aperture size in response to changing light levels in the surveillance scene.
- Ultra high image quality with Sony Super HAD II CCD and 600 TVL lines of resolution
- Weather resistant camera, suitable for outdoor installation
- Integrated varifocal lens, manually adjustable from 2.8 to 12mm
- Auto iris function adjusts aperture size in response to changing light levels
- Selectable day/night function with 0.001 lux light sensitivity
- 700 TVL of resolution in B/W mode
- Selectable WDR and BLC functions for proper image exposure in extreme lighting conditions
- Programmable privacy masking (4 zones) for blocking unauthorized areas of the image
- Mirror function for flipping the image horizontally
- Motion detection function for enhanced security
- RS-485 connection for wired remote control