The Bolide Technology Group Wide Dynamic Range High Speed PTZ Camera features a 36x optical zoom, 360° of pan and an auto flip function. Pan and tilt can be operated at speeds from 0.5 to 160° a second in manual mode and more than 300° a second in preset mode. It also offers a full complement of presets and tour functions for automated operation. There are also a number of alarm I/O ports for interfacing the camera with external alarm and relay devices. Support for multiple PTZ protocols enables the use of third party DVRs and other control devices.
This camera utilizes a Sony Exview HAD CCD with 540 TV lines of resolution to deliver clear and bright images of the surveillance area. WDR technology is utilized by the camera to help maintain proper exposure in unbalanced lighting environments such as when the subject matter is brightly lit from behind (backlight) or when the scene exhibits areas that are both very bright and very dark. Together with the camera's true day/night function and other electronic picture controls this will ensure a high degree of image visibility both day and night and in a wide range of lighting conditions.
This camera can be installed indoors or outdoors with its IP66 rated enclosure providing proper vandal and weather protection. A unique Snap-on dome design makes it easy for CCTV installers to set up the camera. Optional hardware is available for pendant, wall, corner, and pole installations.
Note! Wall mount bracket not included
- Powerful zoom operation with 36x optical and 12x digital zoom
- High speed pan and tilt operation up to 160° per second in manual mode and more than 300° in preset mode
- Auto flip function rotates camera 180° to keep the subject matter displayed in the upright position
- 360° continuous pan eliminates blind spots
- Outstanding image quality with Sony Exview HAD CCD and 520 TV lines of resolution
- Wide dynamic range function for maintaining proper exposure in extreme lighting conditions
- True day/night function with IR cut filter enhances image visibility during nighttime hours
- Configurable white balance settings for maintaining proper color temperatures under various lighting sources
- Multi-protocol support for interoperability with third party control devices
- 7 alarm inputs and 2 relay outputs for interfacing external alarm and relay devices
- OSD provides on-screen menu setup
- Weather and vandal resistant, IP66 rated aluminum enclosure
- Snap-on dome design for easy camera installation