If you're looking for a versatile, compact speaker setup for your computer, then check out the Inspire T12 Bluetooth Wireless 2.0 Speaker System from Creative Labs. This system features two glossy, black speakers that each have one full-range driver as well as Creative Lab's BassFlex technology. That technology ensures a solid bass sound without the clutter of a subwoofer.
Perfect for streaming music and eliminating unsightly wires, this system allows you to connect your Bluetooth-enabled desktop, laptop, iPad, iPod, or handheld device within 10 meters. In so doing, the set delivers superior Bluetooth stereo audio by utilizing the apt-X audio codec and the same Bluetooth expertise that has won Creative Labs the Bluetooth Special Interest Group "Best of CES 2010" award for their Inspire S2 Wireless 2.1 speakers.
Even if you don't have a Bluetooth-enabled device, Creative Labs offers you a few other options. You can purchase one of their Bluetooth transmitters that can wirelessly connect your PC or iPod to the speakers, or, instead, you can use the 3.5 mm auxiliary input jack. Simply connect a 3.5 mm cable from the headphone jack of your PC or iPod to the speakers' auxiliary jack and you're ready to go. Beyond connectivity, the set also includes a headphone jack and built-in volume control for added versatility. All told, this sleek, smart speaker system delivers great sound for your Bluetooth and non-Bluetooth devices in a small, clutter-free setup.
- Compatible w/ Bluetooth-Enabled Devices
- Play music from any Bluetooth-enabled device such as a mobile phone, a notebook, both the iPhone and the iPad, anywhere within 10 meters
- Full-Range Sound w/ Two Drivers and Built-In BassFlex Technology
- Two high-performance full-range drivers ensure a full range of frequencies while Creative Labs' built-in BassFlex technology brings weighty bass without the bulk of a subwoofer
- Exceptional Wireless Technologies for Exceptional Audio
- Excellent Bluetooth stereo audio is ensured with the apt-X audio codec and the Bluetooth expertise that won the Bluetooth Special Interest Group "Best of CES 2010" award for Creative Labs' Inspire S2 Wireless 2.1 speakers
- Wireless Option for Non-Bluetooth-Enabled Devices
- Transmitters are available and sold separately for PCs or any 30-pin iPods that do not have built-in Bluetooth capabilities
- Wired Option for Non-Bluetooth-Enabled Devices
- Speakers also have a 3.5 mm aux-input jack for connecting computers, Mp3 players, or other devices
- Built-In Volume Control and Headphone Jack
- Added control over your audio with volume knob and headphone jack